Monday 2 June 2014

Simple And Easy Ways To Become Elegant

Hello, welcome to my blog!!

Elevating Your Professional Image is important for you and me.

"It helps you to make a good first impression and is the bridge to building rapport with colleagues and clients."

TO BE successful at work, you have to look the part, and you can get help to do this. Professional Image Management involves three important areas: creating a good FIRST IMPRESSION, understanding BODY LANGUAGE and incul-cating positive PERSONAL GROOMING HABITS.

Let talk about > Simple And Easy Ways To Become Elegant


Elegance have to starts with the heart. Peoples around you can feel from your eyes, your face, your smile, and it also present in your speech. People gravitate towards you because of that something-something.

Maintain a clean, neat and simple appearance.

A. Posture: Always stand up straight, never slouch, sit with your legs crossed, or fold your arms.
B. Think positive things so that you'll wear a warm expression on your face.
C. Ensure your shoes are not dirty, or scuffed and your clothes are ironed and has no stains.
D. Keep hair away from your face. Wear it in a neat chignon or ponytail.
E. Dress appropriately according to occasion. If in doubt, wear a classic-styled dress in a neutral colour with small, elegant  accessories. That always works.

The Art of Speeches and Presentations - secrets of making people remember what you say.

A. Refrain from using vulgarities.
B. Remain positive and speak about only good things.
C. Be gracious when you encounter someone rude. When insulted, hold your head up in self respect and walk away.
D. Be friendly and remain light-hearted in conversation. Pour your sorrows only to a very close friend.
E. Greet, say hello, please and thank you.
F. Without being stiff, speak as properly as you can manage, pronounce your words clearly and avoid slang.
G. Downplay your emotions, problems unless you are talking with your bestfriend.
H. Exaggeration is not pretty. "I've been to Paris a million times!" vs "Yes, I try to go there often because its one of my favourite vacation spots".
I. Never praise yourself. Or draw attention to yourself.

 

Always have an elegant mind set.


A. Always fill your mind and heart with love, kindness, compassion. My personal suggestion is attend a good church.
B. Be considerate, and never rude. Always think about others before yourself, which is not quite natural to do so human-wise. So I'll do so with the grace of God!
C. Be interested in others, in the world around you.
D. If you are feeling a tad sour, look around you and tell 10 things about the room or the day that you like.
E. Appreciate beauty, quality perfection and fine workmanship.
F. See past the faults of others, see the good in them. See them through Jesus's eyes.
G. Never ever rush, be in a panic. Ask yourself, 'what is the worst that can happen?' In most cases, its not a life emergency.

 



Cindy Tan

65 97421128

cindytan.training@gmail.com

9 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy, you have an interesting blog. On a personal note, I have been collecting blogspots that are regularly updated, and are related to human relationship skills and I found your blog informative, insightful and is of my interest. So, I have included your blog in my blog's homepage (Please visit my profile to visit my blog). If you find my blog interesting and focused, I kindly request you to include it in your blog's homepage. That way, both of us mutually benefit and can share our expertise and knowledge to the world. Additionally, I will track all your blog posts and include your relevant posts in my posts. I'm privileged to build long term blogging relationship with you for many more years to come. Eagerly awaiting for your reply

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chandra, Im a very new blogger. How to add your blog on my homepage and what is you blog name? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chandra, I added you to my homepage. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go to your blogger dashboard, then Layout, then, add a gadget, (a list will appear), select linklist, you will find, "New Site Name", type, "Persuade People using 5i" you will also find, "new site URL" type, "http://www.ipersuade.blogspot.com". that's it. it is very simple. thanks cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have try added, where to check and see it will appear?Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is still not visible in your blog. here is a youtube video that can help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOYHwYcVTUo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have added in, can help me check whether it work? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha....finally is working. Thanks

    ReplyDelete